AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The American College of Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above, a maximum of 6.5 credits meet the requirements for Self-Assessment.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above, a maximum of 1 credit meets the requirements for Ethics.
CME Evaluation – click here
- For CME Credits, complete the CME Evaluation by Monday, March 20, 2017
- CME certificates will be emailed no later than Tuesday, March 21, 2017
This activity has an optional Self-Assessment Component. In order to earn Self-Assessment Credit, you must pass the posttest with a score of 75% or higher.
- To complete the self assessments, please go to http://www.classmarker.com
- You will login in the upper right corner.
- USER NAME: Your user name is your first and last name combined (e.g. John Doe’s user name is johndoe)
- PASSWORD: TACS2017
ABOUT THE SELF ASSESSMENT:
- A passing score of 75% or higher is required to receive self-assessment credit for a portion of the meeting. Upon submitting your answers, you will immediately find out if you passed or failed, and which questions were answered incorrectly.
- You may take an exam an unlimited number of times.
- If you do not pass all portions of the exam, you will not receive the self-assessment credits for that portion.
- You must complete the SA post-test within 10 days after the conclusion of the CME activity – you must complete the exams by Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 11:59pm.